5 Tips to Select The Genuine Certificate Attestation Service Provider
In today’s era, highly skilled people are migrating to abroad in large numbers. They mostly go for jobs and studies. The reason behind this migration is that they find the large number of jobs, opportunities and Quality Education exposure.
People migrate especially to GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) like UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Bahrain. All of these countries provide the large number of jobs in various sectors such as construction, healthcare, technology, tourism, retail etc.
Migrants must possess a Visa to go abroad. Candidates need to have their personal information such as birth, education, professional documents attested from legal authorities like MEA, Home Department, and Embassy etc in order to apply for Visa
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) is the highest body which has been appointed by the Govt. of India to undertake this attestation and apostle procedure. The authorities collect your required documents, validate the provided information and then sign and seal them.
What is the need for attestation service provider?
All these certificate attestations is a tough task as it needs lot of one’s physical effort to run around Govt authorities.
So there is a need for an attestation service provider body.
There are many benefits which you get by using the services of a renowned attestation service provider. In this process, personal certificates need the notary and Home Department substantiation. For an example, if you are going to UAE for work, then you must get your birth certificate being attested from the Home Department. If you are moving with your family to UAE you need to attest marriage certificate as per directives of UAE certificate attestation. Regarding educational certificates, you require attestation from HRD Ministry as per the requirements of the UAE.
So it is suitable for you to get your work done by these bodies which would take your minimum fees as well as time.
1. The firm should have the excellent track record, you can easily check the reviews and read the reviews through the web search and let’s say if the company is as old as 10 years, then read the reviews at least two years old.
2. Research the market and find out the prices of the services of different firms. You can survey the market from online phone directories or can ask friends to get the best services within the reasonable rates.
3. The company needs to have real-time tracking facilities which is good for your papers. You can check the progress of your attestation and give you regular updates about the position of your papers over the phone or Online. The Company must give you a tracking no. for your consignment, once you submit the papers.
4. The company must have available and knowledgeable customer care support in case you need to clear any doubt. The customer care service should be available 24*7 which should attend to all your inquiries about attestation etc.
5. And last but not the least, that your Data confidentiality and safety should be a cornerstone of the organization’s policy.
Go to only those firms which are exclusively into attestation and apostle services in order to get the most reliable service.