Why Do You Need Attestation Services in UAE?
Attestation of documents and certificates is an essential part before submitting the same to the authority in UAE. Numerous immigrants arrive in the country every year, mainly in search of jobs and entrepreneurships. The country needs to ascertain the qualification of the personnel intending business, higher education or employment in the country before admitting him or her in. Attestation helps the officials to confirm that the individual has the necessary qualification and experience.
A certificate will be considered invalid without attestation from the authorities in the country of origin and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the UAE. Hence, the applications for varying purposes including visa, higher education, and company formation and so on, will be rejected. You must authorize only a genuine agency for attestation of your documents and certificates. You may reach out to Astute for attestation. Astute provides attestation services like educational document attestation, non-educational document attestation, commercial document attestation in UAE. Our team of professionals are well versed with the attestation process, who will conclude the task on behalf of you.
The Process of Attestation of Documents and Certificates in UAE
The process of attestation could be defined in five steps. Those are:
- Attestation by the originating organization/ department in the home country
- Attestation by the relevant Ministry
- Attestation by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)/ Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
- Attestation by the consulate/ embassy of the UAE in the country of origin
- Attestation at MOFA in the UAE
Things to Consider while Approaching Attestation Service in Dubai/ UAE
You must assign the task of attestation to a reputed agency in the country only. Otherwise, it can cause unwanted complications and issues.
- Fake Agencies – The genuineness of the attestation agency in Dubai has to be confirmed before assigning the task. An unreliable fake agency can jeopardize your future with fake attestation. If caught by the authority in the country you will be banned for life.
- Loss of Documents – The documents you hand over to the agency are of great value. Therefore, you should choose the attestation services in the UAE wisely. They must handle the documents carefully to prevent loss or misplacement.
- Experienced Team – The experience of the team at the attestation service is a vital factor. The team with experience in the field would be able to complete the attestation in quicker time than other agencies. Further, they will have cordial relations with authorities to help you in attestation without any hassles.
The Documents and Certificates Requiring Attestation in UAE
Only attested educational, non-educational and commercial documents are accepted by the authority in the country. As stated earlier, unattested documents don’t have any value. The list of documents and certificates that are to be attested are appended below:
1. Educational Certificates that Need Attestation in UAE
The educational documents requiring attestation include:
- Degree certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Professional degree certificate
- Master Graduation certificate
- School Leaving certificate
- Good Conduct Certificate
2. Non-Educational Certificate that Requires Attestation for Use in UAE
The non-educational certificates are not exempted from attestation. You will need those to be submitted for requirements including visa, immigration, employment, and so on.
- Police Clearance certificate
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Death certificate
- Divorce certificate
3. Commercial Documents that are to be Attested in UAE
The attested commercial documents are to be submitted for requirements including company formation in Dubai/ UAE. The commercial documents include:
- Power of Attorney
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Article of Association
- Incorporation certificate
Where all Attested Documents and Certificates Required in the UAE?
The attested certificates are mandatorily required for various purposes. Attestation confirms that the certificate or document has been issued by the department or organization authorized. Therefore, qualification or certification can be considered authentic. Some of the areas where attested document is necessary are:
- Visa formalities
- Obtaining resident status
- Application for higher education
- Employment application
- Company formation in UAE
- Division of property
- Claiming of insurance
- Proving dependency
The Tail End
You must check the history and track record of the attestation agency you choose for undertaking the task. The documents and certificates are of paramount value. Losing those can cause difficulties for you. At the same time, it will be a herculean task for you to carry out the attestation by yourself. Therefore, consider the right agency and assign them the task.
Do you want to attest documents or certificates?
Astute Attestation provides attestation services for all kinds of certificates at affordable prices as quick as flash.
Contact us now.