Are you planning to set up a company in the UAE? Do you want to obtain resident status in the UAE? Does your child want to pursue higher education in the UAE? Are you applying for a job in the UAE?
All of these would need an application attached with the requisite documents. When we talk about documents, let it be commercial, educational, or personal documents or certificates, it would require attestation. Attestation is a mandatory requirement if you are submitting the documents to the authorities in UAE.
An unattested document is considered invalid!
You must obtain attestation on the original document prior to submitting it. Yes, that would be an uphill task involving many departments in the home country as well as the UAE. You may have to visit the offices several times to confirm the status of the certificates. Loaded with many jobs simultaneously, the officials would take much more time than you imagine, for attesting your certificate or document.
How can I overcome this predicament?
This might be the question in your mind. No need to worry about it. Astute Attestation can help you with attestation of all kinds of documents and certificates in UAE, including birth certificate attestation, marriage certificate attestation, degree certificate attestation, good conduct certificate attestation, police clearance certificate attestation, Memorandum of Association attestation, affidavit attestation, and so on.
We have been one of the most reliable attestation services in UAE providing attestations including HRD attestation. As you might have understood by now, it is imperative to obtain HRD attestation for the usage of certificates in the UAE.
Importance of HRD Attestation in UAE
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) is the authorized body for provisioning educational infrastructure by establishing academies and institutions, timely amending the educational curriculum, introducing advanced courses etcetera. Basically, the ministry is entrusted with the responsibility to impart the best knowledge, education, and training to the citizens.
The HRD ministry is equally responsible to make sure that only the eligible individuals, with the requisite qualifications, receive the jobs and higher education. Therefore, the HRD attestation is an important step in the case of attestation of educational certificates and documents. HRD attestation would confirm that the expat seeking admission for higher education, applying for a job in UAE or any other similar requirements, has the specified educational qualification.
Let’s look into the procedure for HRD attestation in UAE:
- The document would require initial attestation by the certificate issuing authority in the home country. The university would examine the documents held with the office and ascertain the authenticity of the certificate.
- Post attestation on the original certificate by the university, it should be submitted to the ministry of HRD for attestation. The officials at the HRD would assess the certificate before putting the sign and seal of attestation. Since the certificate subsequent to attestation would be used in UAE, the competent authority would check it thoroughly.
- Every document for use in a foreign country would require attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) or the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) in the country of origin. The certificate for usage in UAE, after attestation by HRD, would be attested by the MOFA/ MEA.
- The consulate or embassy of UAE in the home country would attest the HRD attested document before submission of the same to MOFA in UAE.
- The final step in HRD attestation is the attestation of the certificate by MOFA in UAE.
Although we call it the HRD attestation of documents for the UAE, the Ministry of HRD is just a part of the attestation process. The document is considered valid only after the attestation by the MOFA in UAE.
Purposes Requiring HRD Attestation in UAE
UAE is a promising land with extensive job, business, and educational opportunities. Most of the processes for company formation, career application, resident visa, and higher education would need HRD attestation. The authorities in UAE would reject an application accompanied by unattested documents.
The purposes, wherein HRD attestation are required include:
- Job application in UAE
- Admission for higher education
- Resident visa application
- Freelance work permit
- Professional business setup
Why Astute for HRD attestation in UAE?
Astute Attestation stands for quality, commitment, and reliability. We would complete the HRD attestation for UAE in the shortest time possible so that you can use the certificate for the intended purpose without any delay.
Our team of professionals works relentlessly, to deliver the best attestation services in the UAE. We have branches in many countries around the world, to facilitate a seamless attestation service to our clients.
We offer different packages depending on the urgency of the document. The client can choose the one, depending on his or her requirements. All our services are affordably priced to avoid any financial burden on our valued clientele.
Focussing on a time-bound and trustworthy service, we have a foolproof system in place. Beginning with the collection of certificates for HRD attestation from your location, until the delivery of the attested certificate to you, everything is handled in a professional manner.
We use a trusted international courier partner for handling the documents to and from the home country. This has been one of the reasons for our 100% success rate since its establishment.
Ping us now if you are looking for accountable attestation services in UAE for HRD attestation. We guarantee you the best attestation service.
Contact us now.