Diploma Certificate Attestation in Dubai, UAE
All prospective job seekers or higher education aspirants coming to the UAE have many procedures to follow and documents to submit, one of which is getting their Diploma certificate attestation done. Diploma certificates are issued by their respective universities and educational institutions, which needs to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) in the UAE. Only then can they be used to apply to universities for pursuing higher education or for applying for jobs in the country. Such an attestation procedure will make the certificate recognised in the UAE and can help determine the authenticity of the individual’s record.
There are various steps involved in obtaining Diploma certificate attestation in UAE, as elaborated below:
STEP 1: Get your Diploma certificate notarised by a certified notary from the country of origin
STEP 2: The notarized Diploma certificate would then be verified by the respective Sub Divisional Magistrate or Human Resource Department, as applicable.
STEP 3: Once attested by the SDM/HRD, the Diploma certificate would then be forwarded to the Ministry of External Affairs of the country of issue, for further authentication from their end.
STEP 4: The verified Diploma certificate would be presented before the UAE Embassy of the home country.
STEP 5: Finally, after the aforementioned due processes, the Diploma certificate would be forwarded to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE, where it would be attested, making it eligible for further processing.
Why You Need to Attest Diploma Certificates?
There are many instances that require an individual to get their Diploma certificate attestation in UAE:
1. If an individual desires to pursue their higher education in the UAE, the application process would require that they get their diploma certificate attestation in the UAE before proceeding further.
2. On the other hand, if an individual wishes to apply for a job in the UAE for which proof of education is of paramount importance, then Diploma certificate attestation in UAE would be a necessary prerequisite.
3. Those looking to migrate to the UAE would also be required by the UAE government to get Diploma certificate attestation in UAE.
4. If an individual desires to get a designation change, i.e., from a sales visa to a manager visa, they may be required to get Diploma attestation in UAE.es
5. An individual may also be required to get a Diploma certificate attested in the UAE for equivalency purposes.
6. If an individual plans to take part in a test conducted by the UAE government, such as MOH or DOH examinations, they might be required to get their Diploma certificate attested in the UAE.
Documents Required for Attestation
Getting Diploma certificate attestation in UAE is a fairly easy process that requires minimal documentation and processing. To get Diploma certificate attestation in UAE, the following documents are to be presented, duly completed and complying with all the requirements:
- Original Diploma certificate
- Copy of passport of the individual
Why Astute for your Diploma Certificate Attestation in Dubai, UAE
Obtaining Diploma certificate attestation in UAE is something any aspiring student or job seeker needs to ensure their higher education or work opportunity gets the green light. For a procedure that has such a vital importance, you need to ensure you get it done by a licensed and certified professional.
There are many attestation service providers in the UAE who claim to be the best at what they do. But make sure you engage a qualified professional attestation service provider like Astute Attestation, who are experts at what they do. We at Astute Attestation strive to provide only the best attestation services, including Diploma certificate attestation in Dubai. Connect with the experts at the most reputed attestation service provider in the UAE, Astute Attestation, to get your Diploma attestation done in the most seamless manner.
- 1. Why should I choose Astute Attestation for Diploma certificate attestation in UAE?
We at Astute Attestation promise to provide cost effective attestation services with the most professional touch. We also undertake same day attestation services for those pressed for time, free pickup and delivery of documents as well. For expert attestation services, choose Astute Attestation for Diploma certificate attestation in Dubai. .
- 2. What is the purpose of Diploma certificate attestation in UAE?
Diploma certificate attestation in UAE may be required for a variety of purposes such as job opportunities, higher education, change in designation, equivalency purposes, medical reasons, MOH/DOH examinations
- 3. Where can I get Diploma attestation in UAE?
You can get Diploma certificate attestation by following steps like notarising the certificate, then attestation by SDM/HRD followed by authentication by Ministry of External Affairs of home country. Then, verification it by UAE Embassy and finally Attestation by Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE
- 4. How much does Diploma certificate attestation in UAE cost?
The cost for obtaining Diploma certificate attestation in UAE would be around 150 AED.
- 5. What is the time period required for obtaining Diploma certificate attestation in Dubai?
The time period for obtaining Diploma certificate attestation in Dubai would come around to 8-10 business days.